.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, April 02, 2010
Three Years Ago
I had big plans to write today's post earlier in the week, but it didn't happen. To compare photos over the years, you'll have to go to my archives for previous April 2nds.

Because three years ago today the most precious being was placed in my arms. In two weeks and a day, she will turn four years old. Watching her bloom has been one of the greatest joys of my life. Another has been watching Jim bloom as her father. I don't think anyone could love a child more.

This is always a poignant time for me. March 31st is our wedding anniversary, 10 years!, and April 2nd is our family day anniversary. A time to reflect on life before and life with Jim and Sera.

No disrespect to Kansas, but life before was Kansas and life now is Oz, full of color and songs.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry



4 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama said...

HOLY COW!!!! three years already????!!!
I actually said to myself,"no way - she's wrong, it hasn't been 3 years!"
I have nerve, don't I? ;0)
I remember so vividly reading your blog while you were in china!!!

Blogger Tammie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it amazing how the time must flies by?

Blogger a Tonggu Momma said...

Congrats on three years together as a family!

Blogger Unspoken said...

Beautiful, Maggie. Beautiful you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG