.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, August 14, 2009
Sadness

Can you see it? That thin hairline fracture? That's the death knell for my favorite pan; it's my 13"x 9" Pampered Chef Stoneware pan. We received this as a wedding present over nine years ago. I've made countless meals in it. Pampered Chef does have a lifetime warranty on their products, but you have to have the receipt. Even if I had bought it myself, I can guarantee I would not be able to find the receipt. Since it was a gift, I never even had one.

I used it yesterday to roast a turkey breast. While washing it this morning, I heard the crack. I'm using it right now to hold cobs of corn as I blanch them prior to cutting off the kernals and freezing them. It's the last of the corn and the last hurrah for my pan.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Maybe you should try emailing Pampered Chef and explaining the situation to them. Since they DO have a lifetime warranty. I'm sure they've encountered gift situations before.....It's worth a try, especially if it's a favorite pan. Just a suggestion and sure wouldnt hurt to try.

Blogger Sandra said...

That is too bad! I agree with Wendy. Get in touch with the consultant you got the pan from. I love Pampered Chef!

Blogger Tammie said...

I absolutely adore my Pampered Chef stones. I never kept my receipts either. I think Wendy may have a point. After all, if you got it as a gift, there should still be a lifetime warranty.

Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta love Facebook. One of my old high school friends that I've gotten back in touch with is sending me her pan. She was given this exact pan as a birthday gift 3 years ago & can't use it. It's brand-spanking new. I feel very lucky today.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG