.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
It's Time For My Close Up, Mr. Demille
Sera definitely has a flare for the dramatic. Jim told me last night about a new game she'd started, on her own, during her bedtime ritual. Tonight, I put it to bed and she demonstrated it for me. I ran for the camera as soon as she started.



She pulls her blanket through the slats of her crib and throws it over her head. She then walks around the room with her hands out groping. I know she can see through it because I stood up and she walked right over to me and grabbed my leg. It is the funniest thing. I'd say she's been watching too many Scooby Doo ghosts, but she's never seen any.


The piece de resistance is this hat. She digs it out of the toy box and insists that you put it on her head before she covers up with the blanket. Why it's important to cover her hair, I don't know. She is such a funny little girl.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Magi,

Sera sounds delightfully funny! I had to laugh out loud when I read this post!

She is so cute with her hat on! Jane love s to wear hats also. She puts one on almost every day.

Can you believe what joy these girls are to us? How fun it is to peek in on my favorite DTC group in the whole world and see you all with your sweet babies!!!

Sera looks very happy and she is sooo lucky to have you guys her parents! I think your senses of humor are perfect fits for each other :)!

I expect you wiil all keep the blog world smiling!

Amy

Blogger septemberfirst said...

aaaawwww

Blogger Barb said...

Oh my gosh, Magi! She's getting so big! I haven't been over here for a little while and I can't believe the difference, already.

That little blanket over the head ritual is as cute as can be. And in the previous post, I love, love her fat little legs. She couldn't be cuter if she made a serious effort at it.

Oh, Sera, you're a little doll baby.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG