.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Summer Projects


If you've ever wondered what teachers do during the summer if they don't teach summer school, here are two of my projects. I'd call it nesting, except I do this every summer. I do feel a stronger sense of urgency about getting things like this done this year, however. It would have been more impressive if I'd taken before pictures. Both were overflowing to the point that opening the door was a risky venture.

My poor linen closet looks empty now. I got rid of all incomplete sheet sets and threadbare towels. It looks like I need to find a good white sale.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG