.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Friday, June 23, 2006
Sleepless Night

Last night, at about 10:30, I decided to take one last peek and see if anything new had developed. I was so excited that sleep was no longer an option. I was awake for hours lying in the dark and making to-do lists. The last few months have felt like a limbo while we waited. Some days I was optimistic. My agency had never had a dossier rejected...that is good. Other days, I would think, "but the CCAA is getting stricter. What if we're the first!" That was bad. Up and down. Now the roller coaster ride hasn't ended, but we've just come down a really big hill. This means we've passed through the second of three stages at the CCAA. The first was translation. The second is when they review the dossiers and make sure everything is okay, and the third is matching! Our dossier has now passed review and been sent to the matching room.

The matching room is still pretty full, so this isn't going to affect the timing of when we receive our referral. It's just really nice to know that we've been officially, and finally, approved by China to adopt. I feel like I can move forward on so many things that I had just put to the side. It's a beautiful day, and I'm going shopping! First, to the Farmer's Market, then on to buy some supplies to get the nursery started. What a great start to the weekend!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Magi! Isn't it great to be out of Review?
Erin
LID 10/26

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog contents copyright © 2010 Kaffee Klatsch Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
footer2.JPG